NOVAworks has been supporting businesses and outplaced employees with comprehensive and customized services in Silicon Valley since 1983. We serve any business located within San Mateo County and the northern Santa Clara County cities of Cupertino, Los Altos, Mountain View, Milpitas, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, and Sunnyvale. NOVAworks is funded by public and private grants, so all services are provided at no cost to you or your company.
Every year, NOVAworks serves 2,000-4,000 individuals with their career transitions, and 300+ businesses.
- Pre-layoff assistance
- WARN-filing assistance
- Layoff planning and resources
- Layoff assistance information sessions for employees
- Outplacement services available to affected employees
- Resources to prevent layoffs
- Free job board to post jobs
- Pre-screened candidate pool
- Access to training in inclusive hiring practices for HR/recruitment personnel
- NOVAworks-hosted hiring events
- On-the-job training
- Incumbent-worker training
- Employment Training Panel funding